Join Andrea, our Master of Wine, for a festive zoom tasting of three very distinctive and unusual wines. Travel out of your comfort zone and do a little adventuring on Wednesday 25th November at 8pm. A chance to challenge your senses and try different wines!
Nastl Gruner Veltliner Steinmassl 2016 - Austria
‘A single vineyard wine from the Kamptal region of Austria. Beloved by many of our customers for its concentrated flavours of lemon, quince, fennel and flinty minerality. Excellent with canapés, smoked fish, lightly spiced and oriental dishes'
Reveilo Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve 2016 - India
‘A powerful wine from the Nashik region of India. Made from a classic French grape variety but displaying great typicity from its terrior. Multi-layered flavours and aromas, black fruits, autumnal hedgerows and dried fruit, perfect for cold winter evenings'
Colheita Tardia Arinto 2013 - Portugal
‘An amazing desert wine, made in Portugal from a relatively unknown grape variety Arinto, but with all the classic quality signatures. The grapes are harvested late and infected with noble rot and there is a perfect balance ensuring the wine is sweet and rich but not cloying'
Virtual Festive Wine Tasting with our Master of Wine
* Cost £48 plus £12.50 delivery - includes 3 wines delivered to your door, tasting sheet, tasting notes and an interactive wine tasting with Andrea Hargrave MW on Wednesday 25th November at 8pm
* Only able to deliver to mainland England and Wales
* Places are limited so book early to avoid disappointment (no later than 18th November)
* Once payment is confirmed you will receive an e-mail with the zoom invitation
* Each payment entitles you to one zoom invitation, obviously we encourage all adults in the household to participate