Join Andrea, our Master of Wine, on Tuesday 23rd February at 8pm to taste some wonderful reds. See out winter and hopefully lockdown in an enjoyable and cosy way! Each of the wines has its own remarkable character and story all of which are worth exploring.
Tyto Alba Tinto 2012 - Tejo Portugal
‘A graceful blend of three indigenous grape varieties, Touriga Nacional, Alicante Bouschet, and Touriga Franca. The wine reflects its origins with a harmonious combination of woodland leaves, eucalyptus, cassis, plums, violets and spices. The palate has a complex combination of flavours and is smooth and well-integrated with a long finish’.
Nastl Zweigelt Gigant Reserve 2017 - Niederosterreich Austra
‘This wine is serious in its composition and complexity. It is a wine to be savoured and enjoyed. A powerful aroma, laden with red berry fruits, spice and vanilla. It has great complexity, black cherry fruits and a creamy vanilla finish.’
Grover VA Syrah Cabernet Sauvignon Viognier 2016 - Nandi Hills India
‘A graceful blend of Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon and Viognier. An elegant nose with lingering aroma of dark fruits, spice, pepper, blackberry jam and violets. The palate is rich in fruit and supple in texture, juxtaposed with a fine grain French Oak and the powerful flavours of blackberry and blackcurrant.’
Virtual Wonderful Reds Tasting with our Master of Wine
* Cost £50 plus £12.50 delivery - includes 3 wines delivered to your door, tasting sheet, tasting notes and an interactive wine tasting with Andrea Hargrave MW on Tuesday 23rd February at 8pm
* Only able to deliver to mainland England and Wales
* Places are limited so book early to avoid disappointment (no later than 15th February)
* Once payment is confirmed you will receive an e-mail with the zoom invitation
* Each payment entitles you to one zoom invitation, obviously we encourage all adults in the household to participate
* Please note that wines may change subject to availability